Become a B4T Champion.
Unleashing Influencers. Creating Momentum.
Champions Discipleship Training
The B4T Champions training is a 7-month discipleship process helping you learn, integrate, foster, and enjoy a unified life of faith and work in your church and community while championing the cause of B4T.
What should I expect?
You can expect to…
- Build relationships with peers and community leaders through monthly group calls and assignments.
- Create momentum in your circles of influence for more:
- Marketplace leaders becoming faith-active at work.
- Churches working to bridge the sacred/secular divide.
- Professionals being sent to reach the least reached.
- Gain the opportunity to access event discounts, OPEN resources, and strategic involvement tailored to fit your specific needs.
How does it work?
Groups of 3-5 people interact over virtual calls twice a month for 7 months. Throughout the month, each participant is given weekly LIFE assignments to carry out in their sphere of influence. These engage the B4T Champion with:
- Learning (reading Scripture, articles, watching videos, etc.).
- Integrating (applying principles into your life in specific ways).
- Fostering (reproducing what you are learning in others).
- Enjoying (praising God for what He’s teaching you and doing in you).
Over time with enough conversations and persistence, B4T Champions should expect to see real momentum generated in their churches and communities toward greater B4T thought and action. This will result in a blessing to the local community and the nations of the world.
What do I need to know?
Participation options: Participants can choose from certificate level or audit level.
Cost: $50 for both certificate and audit level.
- 7 two-hour monthly calls to discuss B4T Champions lessons
- 7 one-hour mid-month check-in calls to meet B4T Professionals and discuss individual progress
- (Certificate Level Only) Approximately 2 hours/week of HW assignments
- B4T Champions by Devin Don (required, not included in course fee)
- Tentmaking by Patrick Lai (strongly recommended, not included in course fee)
- Other reading assignments (provided, included in course fee)
Training dates: The schedule is determined when enough registrants share the same availability for a new group to form. Sign up to let us know your schedule and be placed in an upcoming group.